8.12.2022

Starting Anew

August 2022 is the start of many things. For one, this marks the start of another school year for the kids. Having 3 kids with 3 different schools is no joke. I just had 3 orientations and I might get anything mixed up. This month also is a wake up call to start writing again. I missed it so much so I working on my schedule to catch up with what I wanted to write about soon. 

I will fix my schedule so I can work efficiently. It will be very possible if I can manage my time well. I will write and take my calendar to heart. Follow the schedule and be consistent. 

That's just about it. I just have to write and publish this to get the ball rolling again. AJA!!! Time to MOVE! From my daughter, 'Not DREAM it But DO it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting Anew

August 2022 is the start of many things. For one, this marks the start of another school year for the kids. Having 3 kids with 3 different s...